Bed&Breakfast > English > Reservations

Reservations

You can indicate your interest on the reservation form and send it to us by e-mail. You will get an answer as soon as possible. Your reservation becomes definite after having received 25% of the total sum to be paid, in the way indicate on the confirmation form. The remaining 75% needs to be received 1 month before the date of arrival. We do not ask a deposit, but in case of serious damage because of neglect you will be charged for this. Drinks and/or meals need to be paid in cash at the day of departure. We cannot accept payments by credit card.

Address

Podere Sant'Antonio

56030 Montefoscoli (PI)

Italy